MCCi, voted one of Florida’s Best Companies to Work for in 2016, is looking to fill a Project Manager role in of our Tallahassee, FL office. The right candidate will be expected to manage and oversee project lifecycles of complicated Laserfiche configurations and other business-related projects.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to understand, interpret business & technical details and translate them into a viable statement of work and project plan.
- Have strong business analytical skills, including requirements gathering and scope definition
- Excel at troubleshooting & problem-solving
- Are highly organized and have superior prioritization and time management skills
- Are excited about staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends
We expect individuals to:
- Gather, interpret, translate, and document complex business requirements into successful Laserfiche software deployments.
- Demonstrate the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Handle multiple ongoing engagements, while maintaining the highest personal and team standards of quality, on time delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Serve as the central point of communication between the project team, management, clients and any other stakeholder of a project.
- Think creatively to translate non-technical Statements of Work in to complex Laserfiche configurations.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation/project activities.
- An average of 50% travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience:
- Information Technology or Business Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of successful IT Project Management experience.
- Proficiency in Windows Server administration and typical Windows troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Experience writing statement of work, project plans, detail design documents
Preferred Education and Experience:
- General working knowledge with SQL.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Document Management Systems.
- Knowledge of typical State and Local Government processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or similar Project Management applications.
- Successfully implemented projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We hold several fun filled company events and celebrations throughout the year
- You can make use of our onsite gym and outdoor activities
- We provide employee educational events
- We offer competitive pay, performance awards, profit sharing, 401k and more!
|Job Category||IT Department|