Inside Sales Representative
MCCi is a growing technology company looking to fill an Inside Sales role out of our Tallahassee, FL office. The position involves making contact with prospects in the government arena, including but not limited to cities, counties, police departments, and school districts. The primary responsibilities are market research, lead qualification, market analysis, and scheduling demonstrations.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Consistently achieve sales goals and are driven to deliver results.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to effectively make “warm” and “cold” calls
- Thrive working in a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial culture
- Are hardworking and goal oriented
- Comfortable working in a paperless environment
We expect individuals to:
- Place outbound sales calls
- Maintain accurate and complete records of calls in CRM
- Schedule online product demonstrations for Account Executive
- Provide strategic input for product sales initiatives and marketing specifically as it relates to geographic and vertical market analysis
- Maintain and effectively manage prospect “follow-up” list
- Understand the various elements of software as a service and hosted technology.
- Learn and understand the various challenges presented by the freedom of information act
- Experience with inside sales
- 4-year degree with a focus in sales
- Experience working with or in the municipal arena
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- We hold several fun filled company events and celebrations throughout the year
- You can make use of our onsite gym and outdoor activities
- We provide employee educational events
- We offer competitive pay, performance awards, profit sharing, 401k and more!
|Job Category||Sales & Operations Department|