We are looking for candidates that want to help our company grow. We offer competitive pay and benefits, casual work environment, and the potential for quarterly bonuses. There is also room to advance with the company. For someone who is looking to be part of a great team there is no better place than MCCi.
- Work closely with a small team to design and develop a SaaS product using ASP.NET Web Api 2.
- Develop and scope out new features.
- Work on integrating our platform with other business systems.
- Testing, documentation, and deployment.
- Write efficient code to help us scale to thousands of clients.
- Experience developing interactive web applications
- Should have strong relational database design & TSQL programming skills
- Front end web design and development
- Experience working with some of the leading front end frameworks and tools (Vue.JS, Vuetify, Angular, React, Knockout.js, Node.js, webpack, etc)
- Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns C# (WCF, Web Services, LINQ, Web Api etc), MSSQL/T-SQL, ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of information security best practices
- Optimization experience
- Entity Framework
- Test Driven Development with Azure/AWS
In addition to a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems, candidates must have the following core skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with ASP.Net, C#
- At least 2 years of experience with databases, preferably Sql Server 2005 or 2008
- Source control system experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of MVC and OOP
If no degree, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the above is required.
|Job Category||IT Department|